New Hire Benefit Information
Nov 3, 2023
New Employee Benefit enrollment
Follow these five simple steps to get enrolled today
Welcome to the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon campus. We are excited to have you join one of our teams at Maryville, Valley Catholic School, the SSMO Foundation and the SSMO Ministries Corp.
The Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon ministries are effective because of all of its employees who partner together in this endeavor. By working together in community we are able to proclaim the Gospel and the Sisters’ Mission.
As you know, each campus entity provides a robust benefits package for its employees. Follow these five simple steps to set up your new employee benefits.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions about the benefit enrollment process.
5 simple steps to enroll in benefits:
- Login to Paycom, select 2024 Benefits Enrollment and make your selections.
- Review your benefit selections and confirm that your dependents and beneficiaries are up-to-date.
- Finalize your benefits through Paycom.
- Use the digital signature option to sign the form.
- Be sure to click complete before logging out of Paycom.
The videos below have been created by the SSMO Ministries benefit provider. They offer details about new employee benefit options. All benefits are for the 2024 plan year.
Visit Paycom: Employee Self-Service – Enroll in Benefits for a short and helpful video.
You can also download the Paycom app to your Apple or Android device to login and make your benefit selections.