The SSMO Foundation offers a variety of ways to join the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, Valley Catholic School and Maryville in their mission. Here are six ways you can give today.
- Make a cash donation online or mail a check to:
4440 SW 148th Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97078
2. Give the gift of stock and save significantly on your taxes with a donation of appreciated stocks.
3. Donor-advised funds (DAFs) can be another tax-advantageous way to give. If you have a donor-advised fund, consider making a distribution to Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Foundation. Email [email protected] or call 503-718-6480 if you have questions about granting from a donor-advised fund.
4. Donate from your IRA. People who are 70½ or older can reduce their future tax burden by donating directly from an IRA.
5. We accept crypto donations. To donate cryptocurrency, go to Crypto for Charity and type in Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Foundation in the nonprofit or cause section. Email [email protected] or call 503-718-6480 if you have questions about giving crypto.
6. Create a legacy gift through your will. Get started for free by visiting our partners FreeWill to create your will and legacy gift today. Build a will in as little as 20 minutes to care for your loved ones, support the SSMO Foundation, and help care for each person we serve.
This is YOU making a difference!